Please read the terms and conditions in full. By progressing to purchase the LFD you are confirming you will abide by these terms and conditions.
- Type of Information provided disclaimer:
- This diet provides general information and discussions about health, longevity, FMD™ clinical trials and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this information, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
- If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that have read on this diet or in any linked materials.
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
- It is your responsibility to declare all relevant and accurate information to ascertain if the LFD is safe for you and your health circumstances to complete. It is your responsibility to seek medical advice whenever you are unsure and as per the instructions in the document above.
- The Boyd Clinic and Sip Kitchen will not provide food to anyone with food allergies that result in illness and anaphylactic shock or to anyone with a serious medical condition who has not first consulted their medical professional.
- The Boyd Clinic and Sip Kitchen are not liable for any illness or medical reaction caused by contact with or consumption of the LFD food.
- You understand that our LFD has been independently developed based off the published longevity research and clinical trial results of the FMD™. The LFD is in no way affiliated or claiming to be an exact replica of the Prolon diet meal plan. The Prolon meal plan is the only meal plan that has been clinically tested to prove it achieves the longevity benefits of the FMD™.
- You understand individual results and outcomes from completing the LFD will vary based on your current health for several reasons including but not limited to current diet, environment, genetics, metabolic rate, physical exertion and frequency of undertaking the LFD. The Boyd Clinic and Sip Kitchen do not guarantee results. The FMD™ clinical trial outcomes found the biggest changes amongst those with the biggest health and weight reduction gains to be made and after completing three consecutive waves.
- Warranty: The Boyd Clinic and Sip Kitchen warrant that the LFD meal plan purchased from us on delivery or pick up will conform to description; be of satisfactory quality; and be reasonably fit for the purpose the food has been supplied. The LFD has been designed to the macro requirements to ‘mimic a fast’ and initiate anti-ageing benefits. Appropriate storage and food handling are your responsibility post-delivery or pick-up.
- You agree to notify The Boyd Clinic immediately if your medical situation or any of your information changes that is likely to impact your ability to safely complete the LFD.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will send email notification of changes.
- Delivery Policy: delivery will take place only on the day specified and you will be advised a delivery time window ahead of this. If you are not able to be there to receive delivery you agree to advise a safe spot for the food to be left. The food will be at your risk (e.g. quality deterioration, theft, tampering ...) from the time of delivery.
- Cancellation Policy: From delivery date of your paid LFD wave:
- Full refund provided cancellation notice is given 14+ days from your LFD wave delivery date
- 60% refund between 13 – 7 days of LFD wave delivery date
- 6-3 days’ notice your LFD meal plan can be postponed until a later wave date; no refund provided
- Less than 3 days’ notice your LFD meal plan can be cancelled or postponed until a later wave date; $60 fee cancellation fee
(Updated October 2019)